CCTV & CAMERAS
ELECOM it is your expert for maritime CCTV systems from project engineering to commissioning and training.
Since 2001 ELECOM has been developing and building Marine CCTV camera systems: Starting with extensive consulting services to meet your individual needs, engineers in our research and development department plan and design surveillance projects with our portfolio of high quality cameras. In our onsite production facilities cameras are built, tested and taken into operation. An optional factory acceptance test and a worldwide commissioning service are available.
Your benefits with ELECOM’S CCTV:
- Single source service – from engineering to commissioning
- Own production and laboratory on site in Poland
- High-resolution network cameras made of high-quality materials e. g. full stainless steel
- Comprehensive know-how and consulting
- Special solutions and specifications like function and product adaptions possible
- Factory acceptance test (FAT) available
- More than 15 years of experience in maritime CCTV systems
ELECOM Marine CCTV system facilitates centralized monitoring from one or several control stations installed locally or remotely, providing a complete view of all areas and processes on ships and offshore installations. ELECOM Marine CCTV is a comprehensive solution, providing a full range of surveillance systems, including fully digital, hybrid, and traditional analogue CCTV products. It can be supplied as a stand-alone system or as part of the ELECOM’S integrated communication solution. The ELECOM CCTV equipment is developed specifically for the Marine Market, using high performance equipment, built to resist the most corrosive environment.